ESL 1 Cologne box is a gaining

Faloop

ESL 1 Cologne box is a gaining

Mensagem#1 » 11 Jul 2017, 09:16

Imagem
SK Gaming kicked off each one...I was waiting for this ESL 1 Cologne and even make some bets. For a long time ago I noticed that cases with models devoted to e-sport events give nice profit on OpenCSGO. I was opening here cases to Dream hack and Major and to another ESL and every time I got cool models! Every time I opened ESL, Major or Dream hack boxes I was satisfied by results!
Imagem
And thus I usualy watching CS:GO events and cases to them on the web service... And that's why I had no doubts and cash in my account on web store when saw the ESL ONE COLOGNE box. And this spin wisit exceeded my expectations!In first I have learned the contents of the case and there are 38 good models of 49 total!..So, I have filled my account at $60 and started to spin!I made several dropps and almost each item I win was a gaining... Skins I won were not high cost but not low cost either – it was a small benefit!.. After some spins I caught Bowie Knife Tiger Tooth! I hoped to win more cool skins but this was nice either. Nevertheless I will try this box later again.I hope it will be still here.

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”