How I opened cases on opencsgo.com with great profit

Hahakon

How I opened cases on opencsgo.com with great profit

Mensagem#1 » 12 Jul 2017, 04:58

Imagem
That day I had enough of free time and decided to open cs go boxes on OpenCS:GO... I was spining cases on opencsgo once and again heretofore and I was satisfied with results!.. I've refilled $ 60 recently starting. I began with an AWP box for $ 3,99!.. Low cost Safari Mesh was my first spin0_oThe next box buying was already more successful and I have got Hyper Beast.

Then I have spinned the Ultraviolet box several times!.. I opened ultraviolet case for few times and at last dropped Bayonet Ultraviolet! After I spinned Ultraviolet two or three times more I decided to buy box Covert!.. With that box I made a fortune that I even was not hoping... Already after couple of opening I felt that now will happen something amaizing! The skin I've caught costs more than $ 195... I dropped AK Fire Serpent! After that I spinned some more cases and got some third-rate skins!.. That evening of that day I have spinned some more cases and win Sport Gloves Superconductor but I will tell you about this miracle next time... opening cases Counter-Strike on OpenCS:GO that time on OpenCS:GO was a lucky one!
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”