The most giving cases I ever saw

Jamik

The most giving cases I ever saw

Mensagem#1 » 21 Ago 2017, 08:43

Imagem
I have nice skins in my bag but I always wanted more... I always wanted to win nice skins to my collection!..I used to purchase keys for boxes from Valve but never got nice skins!.. Also I was buying cases with CSGO items in some online stores selling cases with CSGO models... It beggars belief that some people are getting items from boxes on web services with CSGO cases to buy.

I mean my experience of box spining on such stores was not very profitable!.. Once I saw an ad of the case opening service that I never saw recently!!! Certainly, I decided to try it. The web site I mean is OpenCSGO!!! I got to learn that OpenCS:GO has become the title sponsor of the victorious of PGL Major Krakow 2017. Uch advertising activities show seriousness of the web site I think. More over, newest services are often giving a lot of top wins in the beginning!.. However I was inspired to win nice models!..And, yesterday I registered on the web store and deposit 100 $... I started with cheap cases!.. The first spin brought me XM1014 Blaze Orange factory new!!! The start was amaizing!

I purchase this case 5-6 times more and then got Nova Blaze Orange for near $ 12!.. Then I decided to get the bigger fish... My target was progun, the offer for $26!!! I made 4 bad spins and already began to worry:( But after that!!! I have dropped THE HIGH M4A4 Howl field tested for about $550. This was my first experience when I win the TOP items... I gonna to use this item in the game and then to sell it... Who wants to exchange it for something else?
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”