How I take on near $ 500 on case pening That day I was absent from job because of chill:) I like to play with items th

Nadina

How I take on near $ 500 on case pening That day I was absent from job because of chill:) I like to play with items th

Mensagem#1 » 01 Set 2017, 06:12

Imagem
That day I was absent from job because of chill:) I like to play with items that I dropped in different places! I was playing CSGO almost the whole day...In the evening I decided to watch Game of Thrones but before that I used to check my facebook page. And there I think the ad of this site.

From that site I caught few times great models! There was saying that I will get 50$ more for any knife I would get!..I entered the store and saw there the ad about additional 50$ for any dropped knife, too! I filled my account with 100$ and decided to spin the offer with knives! My plan was that even if I'll get a very low cost dagger I'll win profit nevertheless) The first catch was battle scarred falchion knife forest ddpat)
Imagem
$ 40 is the price of that dagger and the incoming is almost 100USD because of those 50$! The beginning was very cool! The next time I caught Gut Dagger Damascus Steel Well-Worn for 50USD. In such a way I used to earn 100$... I purchase this case again and again and got different knives for the price about 40USD and each time I earn 50USD Bonus!.. Slowly but steadily I take on about 400$ with that case!And then happened something really wonderful) The spin was Karambit Box Hardened Minimal Wear for near $300 with extra 50$:) I would earn even more but here were problems with service I think because of great traffic:) Totally I win about 500 USD:) And =this site= made me truly rich!..Now I will try to earn again!

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”