How I earn rich with box buying

Hahakon

How I earn rich with box buying

Mensagem#1 » 04 Set 2017, 13:31

Imagem
That day I was absent from job because of chill) I use to play the game with items because it's really good:) I played my favorite shooter CS:GO almost the whole day...After near 6 hrs of playing I decided to check my FB page... In the linenews I think the ad of OpenCS:GO!..

There was saying that I will win 50 $ more for any dagger I would earn! I used to purchase on that service boxes and caught several times really top items)I entered the web-service and think there the ad about additional 50$ for any dropped dagger, either) I top up 100 $ and decided to open the case with knives! The plan was that I will win incoming any way. The first catch was battle scarred falchion knife forest ddpat...

Its price is about 40 USD+additional 50$ and the amount is almost 100 USD. The start was very high) The second spin was Gut Knife Damascus Steel Well-Worn for about $50. Thus for only two drops I earned $ 100 that I put up on balance!.. I opened this box again and again and earn different daggers for the cost about 40 USD and every time I earn 50USD Bonus) Truly, easy does it, and I earn about 400 $ using that technology!..
[ur=https://opencsgo.com/knives/gut-knife/damascus-steel]]Imagem[/url]
Afer I used to do about 15 opening I a wonder happened... The drop was Karambit Case Hardened Minimal Wear for near $300 with extra 50 USD! I would earn even more but here were problems with store I think because of cool traffic!.. Totally I win near $ 500! And this service made me really rich!..Now I will try to earn again...

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”