How I got LORE item

Nadina

How I got LORE item

Mensagem#1 » 13 Set 2017, 11:20

Imagem
Recently I have forgotten what CSGO is because I don't have enough time) There is real “skin rush” now on the market! Almost all free time I devoted to skinhunting. I had some nice items and I decided to sell them and to find other items:) I was spining boxes on OpenCS:GO earlier and earn nice incoming there some times! The web store that gave me the biggest profit is Open CSGO!.. A couple of days ago I decided to opening there and I got two Lores!.. I think an ad that told there are one more Lore item in every case and a offer with many Lores:)

And I cash in my own account with 100$. After that I began to look for offer I wanna to try! I purchase 20 cases +- and earn bad models! I start to be nervous. Then I began to open one box only:) I spinned Ultraviolet offer for 4 times and then I got Flip knife Lore for almost $ 170. That day it was my own first great win... Thereafter I started to buy Catch Lore case. I begun to be nervous again. First ten opening were either bad with low cost yellow models! And then I got StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet Lore for near $ 1000... So this offer buying made me rich with 2 Lores knives! I can exchange or sell them...
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”