I have nice items in my own bag but I usualy wanted more!

Nadina

I have nice items in my own bag but I usualy wanted more!

Mensagem#1 » 19 Set 2017, 05:34

Imagem
I have some great skins in my own inventory!..I was spining many times boxes which catch after the game but every time it was cool disappointment:) I used to purchase boxes in special stores of CSGO boxes, too. It beggars belief that some users are getting models from cases on web-services with CSGO boxes to buy... I mean my experience of case spining on such stores was not very profitable! Once I saw an ad of the box opening service that I never saw recently) Of course, I had to test it... The web-site I mean is herein!..

Now I've found out that Open CS:GO has become the main sponsor of Gambit team who has won the Major in Krakow! uch advertising activities show seriousness of the web service I think. Moreover, new services are often giving a lot of great wins in the beginning:) Nevertheless I was encouraged... Now, I finished the registration and put up $100 on my balance on the service. I began from cheap boxes!!!

The first opening brought me XM1014 Blaze Orange field tested! The beginning was very promising) After about 5 spins I got Nova Blaze Orange for $15! Then I decided to win the bigger fish. Progun, the case for $26 was my goal. I've made 4 dropps and lost almost all my own money on the account and my believe, too. But it was not the end! I felt it will something cool happen and it did so: m4a4 howl in well worn! I've goth top skin first time in my own life) I don't even know what to do with that cash on balance: leave it to gain more or cash it out... Maybe someone wants to change it)
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”