Banana gave me tooth

Hakira7

Banana gave me tooth

Mensagem#1 » 27 Set 2017, 06:37

Imagem
Opencsgo sent me a push:) There was an invite to purchase banana kill box! I clicked on the push to see what I can spin) Once I made a good drop from that banana kill) Besides I could spin it with 75% discount!.. It is a very clear price for skins in it) Besides there are 97 skins in the end and 66 among them are profitable!These terms are very clear I think. I usualy count the number of profitable items... Now, I made the fill and began to spin... About 10 first drops were unsuccessful. among first models I have dropped were only not expencive items not more than $0.40...

However, I was sure I even do not know why that I will win a very nice item from this box... I know the rule of offer buying that tells to open the same box to "feed" for dropping the yummiest items from there) I thought that I will earn my own knife or clear item soon!.. But I was unlucky during next 10 spins... Tec 9 Terrace and AWP Phobos were the only profitable models I got!.. Then I refreshed myself with a meal and started to buy banana again... And realy the 3rd or 4th spin was my own treasure... I've got Bayonet Tiger Tooth that costs 330$!.. So, lets count: I opened banana about 30 times that means $100!.. So, I've got models for $ 20 after "bad" drops. The incoming is 330$-70 $ is 250 $! This was my own bananahunt on OpenCS:GO and I can sell the tooth:)
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”