New cases on Drop Gun are giving random skins

Hakira7

New cases on Drop Gun are giving random skins

Mensagem#1 » 29 Set 2017, 07:49

Imagem
I made some spins on Drop Gun and then did not visit it for some time:) Drop Gun web store gave me few not bad openings earlier. . . But recently I found out that Drop Gun was a title sponsor of Gambit team. . . Sure that web site that makes a name sponsoring a cool team is a serious one. This makes me to see the web-store from different point of view! After all these news I decided to open there some cases) Now I logined the web-store and think there were cases in hot design. . . The cases are real nice with nice models inside:) Thus, I have put up some cash and looked for the case to buy. . .

I don't like low cost cases because it is cash down the drain:) I like to purchase expensive and average price boxes!. . I decided to open Gunmaniac case:) The site tells about random spin from boxes. Thus I was near to find if it were true. . . 3 of 5 first dropps were profitable) The beginning brought me the believe!And after them I have got ?StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet Lore. . . After near 10 bad spins I've got AK47 Fire serpent minimal wear!. . After that I made 10 more dropps but there were nothing really great. . . Now I deposited 100$ and made about 20 bad drops!. . The bad drops took near $ 80 from me:) And two spins gave me near 300$. Thus the 200USD of profit I made yeaahh!. .
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”