Dropgun gives real renadom drop

Nadina

Dropgun gives real renadom drop

Mensagem#1 » 02 Out 2017, 10:52

Imagem
I was buying several boxes on Drop Gun and then didn't visit it for a long time! Few times I did offer opening on Dropgun! Lately I've got to know that Opencsgo is the title sponsor of Gambit team:) I am convinced that the service that sponsors a team is better than noname one:) After that news I've looked at OpenCSGO from different point of view) Now I logined the site and think there were cases in new design!. . After all these news I decided to purchase there some boxes. Hot boxes seemed to give cool drops. . . Thus, I've refilled some cash and started to select my case. . .

I don't like low cost boxes because it is money down the drain. I like to buy high cost and average price cases. I was going to open Gunmaniac box! The message of the web service says it is random spin there!. . Thus I was about to find if it were true:) First drops were not very good but 3 of them were more expensive than the box itself) First dropps offred me great hope!. . And after them I've got ?StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet Lore) After about 10 more low cost items I've got AK47 Fire serpent factory new! Then I did about 10 more spins but there were nothing special there) So, let's count, I made a fill with 100 USD and made near 20 bad spins. . . With those bad drops I loose near 80$. . . And 300 USD gave me great skins I catch!. . $200 was my profit and I can sell that models or change them. . .
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”