This web site made me happiness

Hakira7

This web site made me happiness

Mensagem#1 » 17 Out 2017, 08:34

Imagem

For a while I've got some earning with boxes on this site) And this day I wanted to repeat my deal again... When I found that Drop Gun is Gambit's sponsor I had no doubt in it's solidity) I was visiting the web service to look what spin are made there) Than I saw there are hot boxes on web site I realized it's the hot time to open them:) There are 10 models for M4A4 Poseidon in those box and blizzard marbleized is the TOP of them. Then I choose to start opening with the cheapest case called gunmachine!.. There is said it is random drop on the web-service.

So after I filled $55 I started my offer opening:) I started my session as I said with cheapest Machinegun offer and already after some opening got the TOP of it M4A4 Poseidon. The Gunondesert box was my own next box to buy!.. I spinned that offer for some times and got among trash the item called AWP Boom, that I wanted for a long time before... However, I was disappointed by those drops and spent either much money:) I think that after some more dropps I will lose all of my own mone) The ongoing opening I did automatically like a zombie) And then I made that spin... That spin waited for me I'll tell you) I catch Desert Eagle Blaze and that made me happy as never recently. I'll spin herein more expensive cases later!

Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”