If I would read about such a drop I would not believe it but it was my own droped skin

Faloop

If I would read about such a drop I would not believe it but it was my own droped skin

Mensagem#1 » 17 Out 2017, 11:55

Imagem

That day I was in a bad mood . I'd really bad game with some badasses) Utter rubbish instead of the game. Some times a changed my crew because they suck) During one of those game I've noticed gloves was wearing by one of players. Humph where has he earn it) I asked him per chat where has he earn it:) "Got from the box on Open CSGO" he told. I catch some skins from boxes:) As usual I won less than spent. After that, that crimson weave provoked me to think about the drop... I couldn't sleep cause was thinking where to win gloves for the game. Web-sites for buying skins?.. I was studying different sites and thought "to spin or not to spin"... I'd some doubts and spent few hrs nervous... As I was studying where to open I were reading many reviews telling there are top openings herein! Thus, I had few hedges about "spin or not"!.. Thus I decided to drop after my thoughts. I have made a dep with 50$. After all, I've typed the promocode 679833. And what is good I made deposit via merchant because bought a giftcard to make a refill!

Thus, I got 55usd in the end) I make an apology near such a big text, believe you'llunderstand. Next I used to choose the case!.. My thoughts were it is better to drop cheaper box but more times than an high cost one but only several spins) I've selected the case with start at 12. 55usd and now costs 4.50 $! Thus, 50usd and I've 12 spins... Thus I win nice M4A1 S Mecha Industries among others!.. Then after a couple of spins I catch Glock-18 Wasteland Rebel!.. Each skin I was getting I sold immediately! Nevertheless, I had more money to opening again and again:)

Next I spun again and got AK47 Fire Serpent and sold it for $ 140. Thus, I've got almost 160usd!.. After that I decided to try more high cost Fade box) I want to repeat that my own winning prise were gloves!.. Flip Knife Marble Fade was win to me after near 10 opening. And finaly openings I'd on my account about 310 usd) And after this all I was ready to spin case with gloves only. And even if there would be zero I keep my own $50 on Herein) This case prise 240usd... After that, I blessed my own ongoing drop and pressed "purchase case" button. And my plan or the pray worked:) I win Driver gloves crimson weave! How is it called – miracle, fortune, coincidence – 50$ left and I've gloves I wanted... It beggars belief I win such a cool skin if only it happened to me!..
Imagem

Voltar para “Counter Strike Global Offensive”