MapleStory Exploiters: Depends on the Degree of Exploitation

Cszcy

MapleStory Exploiters: Depends on the Degree of Exploitation

Mensagem#1 » 05 Jun 2018, 00:44

If, for instance, the Ghost Ship quest gave a Special possible Scroll (100%) instead of the Mastery Book 20 it currently provides, Maplestory 2 Mesos would be far more useful and save many people from destroying their new Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge for lack of a suitable potential scroll.

Notably in Reboot, non-destructive potential scrolls are difficult to come by and at very large demand. Having the Tynerum pursuit line award just two of these (rather than 4 mastery books), that might be utilized on Gollux Rings or Earrings (that cannot be replaced if destroyed), could be a very welcome change.Maplestory Reboot Suggestions

Hey All! I am back at Maplestory after a very long hiatus and noticed the new reboot upgrade (although not so new to some folks)! Just a suggestion but it would be quite valuable to either expand reboot to all worlds in the future or to make a function where we could move characters to some reboot world. For me personally I wouldn't mind paying 10,000-15,000 nx to have a character moving pass or something like that. I'd hate to have to make a completely different personality. Anyways, I'm sure many people think the same way I do and that has probably been posted about before.

To elaborate on what the posters above said: MS2 Mesos is quite different from the other worlds. Some people like it better, some people do not. Altering all worlds to be like Reboot would turn away those players who like the merching aspect of MMO's, or who have more spare money than spare time and would rather have paid shortcuts to electricity instead of needing to grind.Nexon did sensibly to offer Reboot alongside another servers. They may have to make more Reboot-style servers, or combine several non-Reboot servers, but the two choices will need to be stored for those gamers that want them.

In terms of moving characters between both types of worlds, that would create imbalance. The entire idea of Reboot is that everyone is equal: everyone starts with nothing and must work for whatever they get. If you earn a fully-equipped personality from the other world, that violates this equality principle.

On the flip side, if you make a character on Reboot, farm countless Maplestory mesos onto it (Reboot has 5x the Maplestory mesos fall rate) and transfer it to a regular server, you've got an advantage within that world's "natives" who had to work in other ways due to their Maplestory mesos.

Voltar para “Life is Feudal: Your Own”